We accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
The following terms and conditions form part of the common law agreement between the agent (OMeara Property Pty. Limited ABN 83 092 853 748) and yourself as the holiday guest. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in us refusing you entry to the property, terminating your tenancy or cancelling your booking without notice. By booking accommodation, you verify that you have read, understand and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. A deposit of 50% of the tariff plus a booking fee of $40 is required at the time of booking. For bookings where the guest cannot pay by credit card, the reservation will be held for a maximum of two (2) working days to allow for a cheque to be sent or for direct deposit into our trust account.
2. Except for bookings for Easter and Summer School holidays, the balance of the tariff is to be paid no less than seven (7) days prior to arrival. For bookings made within seven (7) days of the arrival date, full payment must be made at the time of making the booking.
3. For Easter and Summer School holiday bookings, the balance of the tariff is to be paid no less than four (4) weeks prior to the arrival date. For bookings made within six (6) weeks of the arrival date, full payment must be made at the time of making the booking.
4. For Christmas holiday bookings, the balance of the tariff is to be paid by the 1st December. For bookings made after the 1st December, full payment must be made at the time of making the booking.
5. The current guest has the first right to a booking for the corresponding period next year (subject to owner bookings) but must pay a $75 deposit plus $40 booking fee prior to vacating the property and pay the balance of the 50% deposit no less than six (6) months prior to the arrival date.
6. Failure to meet the above terms may lead to the automatic cancellation of your booking.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The premises are hired to you for holiday purposes strictly for the period stated on your receipt. Under no circumstances is any commercial enterprise to be conducted from the property.
2. Keys may be collected any time after 2:00pm on the day of arrival and the property must be vacated no later than 10:00am on the day of departure. Upon departure, keys must be returned to our office. A minimum charge of $80 will apply should our staff need to attend the property to retrieve keys.
3. Our office is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Saturday. In order to collect keys outside these times you must contact our office during working hours to make appropriate arrangements.
4. The guest must supply the agent with credit card details to be held as a security deposit against claims for late departure, excess rubbish, additional cleaning and damage to the property or its contents. The liability of the holiday guest shall be the full cost of all excess charges and/or repairs whatever that may be. Should the holiday guest not be the holder of a credit card the agent will accept a cash deposit of an amount determined by the agent. The deposit less any charges, if any will be paid back to the guest within 14 days of departure by way of cheque. Should adequate funds not be available on the credit card or via the cash deposit the guest irrevocably agrees to pay any invoiced amount within 72 hours and will also be liable for any and all costs incurred in obtaining payment. Bookings for the period between the 2nd week November and third week December incur a $3000 cash security deposit.
5. Our staff will describe the property and location in good faith and to the best of their ability. It is the sole responsibility of the guest to assess the suitability of the accommodation for their needs. Claims for discounts or refunds will not be entertained for reasons of unsuitable accommodation.
6. At the time of booking you will nominate the maximum number of people that will occupy the property and you accept that this number must not be exceeded under any circumstances. Bookings will not be accepted where there is not enough bedding for the claimed number of occupants.
7. Should you exceed the accepted number of occupants upon the property, our office will terminate your tenancy requiring you to vacate the property immediately. Under these circumstances no refund will be given and alternative accommodation will not be made available.
8. Unless otherwise stated, Linen is not provided! We can however arrange for the hire of linen for you at your cost. Linen is required to be used on all beds used throughout your stay; should our cleaner reasonably believe that linen was not used, the guest will be responsible for the cost of laundering all bedding.
9. Each property may have additional 'rules' that apply. These will be posted on a notice within the property and will form part of these terms & conditions. Properties in strata complexes will also have strata by-laws that apply to all guests and visitors.
10. Unless otherwise specifically stated, pets are not permitted upon the property. If the property is pet friendly the holiday guest will be responsible for the removal of all fleas, faeces etc from the property upon vacating.
11. Guests locked out of premises outside of working hours or who require us to deliver keys to them during working hours (time permitting) must pay a $80 fee (this cannot be taken from your security deposit). If a locksmith is required the guest will be responsible for the payment of the locksmiths account.
12. Any and all damages to the property, common areas or fixtures and fittings of the property must be reported to the agent and paid for immediately.
13. The guest agrees to leave the property in a clean and tidy state with rubbish removed and all washing up done and stacked away. Any costs for cleaning above the standard items that our cleaners do must be paid for by the guest. Excess rubbish that does not fit into the solo bins at the property must be disposed of responsibly by the guest.
14. No responsibility will be taken for personal belongings of guests. Any required insurance for your belongings must be arranged by yourself. No liability is accepted by the agent or property owner for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay or inconvenience caused by events outside the agent or owners control.
15. Bookings are taken by the agent for the current owner; if the property is sold we cannot guarantee that the new owner will continue to make the property available.
16. Bookings are accepted by the agent in good faith, however, the guest acknowledges that the agent does not own the property and that the owner may instruct the agent to cancel or ask the guest to amend booking dates at any time up until the day of check-in.
17. Guests will make every possible effort to ensure that they do not interfere or cause a nuisance to neighbours. Excessive noise can be a major cause of complaint. Loud music, televisions and partying that causes excessive noise will not be permitted between 9:00pm and 7:00am. Should our office receive complaints, we may have to terminate your stay.
18. In strata titled properties, strata by-laws must be complied with at all times. O’Meara Property has no control over the by-laws posted at strata titled properties.
19. The agent may refuse to accept any booking where the agent has been instructed by the owner or where the agent believes the booking is not in the best interest of the owner.
20. All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure throughout their stay and upon vacating. Any theft or damage due to not securing the property shall be the responsibility of the guest.
21. All property interiors are non-smoking. Guests failing to abide by this term may be responsible for the cost of cleaning all carpets, furnishings and window coverings.
22. The guest agrees to allow the agent and/or appointed tradespeople to enter onto the property at any time to effect or investigate repairs or complaints.
23. All repairs will be affected as soon as practicable. On public holidays and after hours it may at times prove difficult to get tradespeople straight away. We will always do everything we can to minimise inconvenience caused but cannot issue partial refunds or give discounts. In the event of a major problem rendering the property uninhabitable, we will make every reasonable effort to find alternative, suitable accommodation for you.
24. The agent is not responsible, nor has any control over building/renovation work being carried out on neighbouring properties and cannot issue refunds in such circumstances.
25. Tariffs may be varied at any time up until the time of the commencement of the booking.
26. The guest authourises the agent to sercurely save the guest's credit card information and irrevocably authorises the agent to charge to the card any costs for outstanding rent, excess cleaning, linen or equipment hire and damages as required.
27. These terms and conditions may be varied at any time without notice. Always refer back to our website for current terms and conditions. A printed copy of terms and conditions can also be obtained from our office.
1. Where a booking has been cancelled by the agent for reasons other than a breach of our terms and conditions a full refund including booking fee will be made immediately. All refunds will be by way of cheque made payable to the holiday tenant.
2. If the booking or tenancy has been cancelled due to a breach of our terms and conditions, no refund is available & alternative accommodation will not be provided.
3. All bookings made two weeks or more in advance are subject to a one day cooling off period. Cancellations for such bookings received prior to 5:00pm on the next working day (including Saturdays) will receive a full refund including booking fee.
4. In instances where clause 3 of our cancellation policy does not apply a refund of the tariff (less a $75 administration fee & $40 booking fee) is possible where the cancellation is made 6 weeks or more prior to the arrival date in writing.
5. If a cancellation is received within 6 weeks of the arrival date, we can only make a refund (less $75 administration fee & $40 booking fee) if we have been able to secure another booking for the same period and tariff. If we are unable to secure a booking for the same period and tariff than the cancellation fee is 50% of the tariff and the booking fee of $40. The cancellation needs to be in writing.
6. No refund is available for cancellations made within 48 hours of the arrival date.
The guest authourises the agent to sercurely save the guest's credit card information and irrevocably authorises the agent to charge to the card any costs for outstanding rent, excess cleaning, linen or equipment hire and damages as required.